A PROVEN SECURITY SEALING SYSTEM. DEVELOPED BY MAUN FOR A WIDE RANGE OF SECURITY SEALING APPLICATIONS.
Ensure a high-security, tamper-proof seal. Use Maun’s proprietary security crimping and cutting pliers, with our 6 mm ferrules, to secure these multi-strand wire cables.
Crimped seal withstands a minimum tensile load of 400 N.
- Integrated security system (ferrules, wires and sealing tool) ensures security of seal.
- Ferules can be crimped in one-handed operation with Maun security crimping and cutting plier.
- Maun crimping tool design minimises operator error, eliminating poorly crimped ferrules.
- Designed from the bottom up as an integrated security system.
- Ferrules crimped with a Maun tool withstand a minimum 400 N tensile load.
- Annealed copper ferrules are zinc-nickel plated for corrosion resistance and have a distinctive black passivate coating.
Designed for use in any security sealing application. Ideal for crimp sealing:
- Caravan park meters.
- Taxi meters.
- Telephone meters.
- Industrial valves.
- Trailers, drums, air cargo containers and much more.
- Made in England.
- 6 mm length.
- 4.16 mm OD, 2.28 mm ID.
- Sold packed in bags of 100.
- For the Plier, see our Security Crimping & Cutting Plier.
- For Wires only, see our Security Sealing Wires 100 Pack 200 mm.
A proven security sealing system, comprising ferrules, wires and sealing tool. Used together, crimped ferrules will withstand a minimum tensile load of 400 N. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.