A PROVEN SECURITY SEALING SYSTEM FOR UTILITY METERS. DEVELOPED BY MAUN TO EXCEED EXACTING REGULATORY DEMANDS.
Used to compress Maun cylindrical ferrules onto our multi-strand cables, ensuring a high-security, tamper-proof seal.
Seal withstands a minimum 400 N tensile load, exceeding the Retail Energy Code requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Uniquely identifies company and operator that sealed meter: imprints sealed ferrule with a customised code of up to 8 characters.
- Crimped ferrules comfortably exceed the Retail Energy Code performance requirements: seal withstands a minimum 400 N tensile load, double the Retail Energy Code spec.
- Tool design minimises operator error for assured sealing integrity: ratchet mechanism ensures ferrule cannot be released unless fully crimped.
- One-handed operation: compound-lever action for high mechanical advantage.
- Simple insertion of ferrule: wide opening jaws.
- Easy to use in tight spaces: crimping area at tip of jaws.
- Designed for comfort: adjustable handle span to suit hand size, with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish: blackened steel handles and hardened jaws.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty.
- Maximum characters per jaw: 3 (6 mm ferrule), 4 (12 mm ferrule).
- 200 mm length.
For UK customers, only available to the Retail Energy Code approved and authorised installers.
For export customers, contact us. We will verify the regulations in your country.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Crimping Tools for electricians.