Meter Sealing Plier for CYLINDRICAL Ferrules
A proven security sealing system for utility meters. Developed by Maun to exceed exacting regulatory demands.
Use to compress a Maun cylindrical ferrule onto our multi-strand cable. Results in a high-security, tamperproof seal.
Withstands a minimum 400N tensile load. Exceeds MOCOPA requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Uniquely identifies company and operator that sealed meter: imprints sealed ferrule with customised code, up to 8 characters in total.
- Crimped ferrules comfortably exceed MOCOPA performance requirements: withstand minimum 400N tensile load, double the MOCOPA spec.
- Sealing integrity assured; tool design minimises operator error: ratchet mechanism ensures ferrule cannot be released unless fully crimped.
- Single handed operation: lever action for high mechanical advantage.
- Simple insertion of ferrule: wide opening jaws.
- Easy to use in tight spaces: crimping area at tip of jaws.
- Designed for comfort: operator adjustable handle span to suit hand size, plastic grips for comfort.
- Made to last, robust construction and rust proof: jaws hardened for durability, blackened steel handles.
- Maximum characters per jaw: 3 (6mm ferrule), 4 (12mm ferrule).
- Length: 200mm.
- Nominal weight: 0.41kg.
For UK customers, only available to MOCOPA approved and authorised installers.
For export customers, contact us. We will verify the regulations in your country.