FOR CRIMPING MAUN CYLINDRICAL FERRULES ONTO OUR ZINC COATED MULTI-STRAND CABLES. A PERFECT CRIMP, EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Precision jaws shaped to crimp the Maun 6 mm copper ferrule. Features a high-leverage, integrated wire cutter.
Ratchet controlled for quality to ensure the crimp is firmly completed before the handles release. Compound-lever action for one-handed operation. Engineered for easy use and all-day comfort.
- Securely crimp copper ferrules.
- Seal withstands a minimum tensile load of 400 N.
- All-in-one tool crimps ferrules and cuts wire.
- Precision-machined jaws produce a reliable crimp.
- Single-handed operation.
- Designed for operator comfort, even over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Integrated wire cutter.
- Compound-lever action multiplies hand force by up to 10 for less effort.
- Ratchet release lever for removal of any partially crimped ferrules.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Chemically blackened jaws and handles, with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Designed for use in any security sealing application. Ideal for crimp sealing:
- Caravan park meters.
- Taxi meters.
- Telephone meters.
- Pest control bait stations.
- Industrial valves.
- Trailers, drums, air cargo containers and much more.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty.
- 200 mm length.
- Suitable for crimping 0.9 mm Ø wire.
- For Ferrules only, see our Security Sealing Black Ferrules 100 Pack 6 mm.
- For Wires only, see our Security Sealing Wires 100 Pack 200 mm.
A durable crimping plier that’s comfortable and easy to use. With a compound-lever action to make crimping effortless. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.