***SEASONAL GIFT WRAP***
Select either ‘Individual’ or ‘Group’ at checkout to add Maun brand individual boxes or a large red gift box for up to six products, both complete with tissue wrap.
See example image for reference.
FOR THE PROFESSIONAL WHO CUTS HARD WIRE FOR A LIVING. ADD THIS MAUN MASTERPIECE TO YOUR TOOLBOX TODAY.
A high-leverage cutter for soft, hard, dental and piano wire.
Designed with a compound-lever action that multiplies hand force by 22 to reduce effort when cutting.
- High-leverage design cuts hard wire with minimal effort.
- Cut piano and dental wire with ease.
- Requires less effort than conventional pliers of the same size.
- Easy to operate, regardless of your hand size.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Compound-lever action multiplies hand force by 22 for less cutting effort.
- Accurate cutting edges.
- Induction-hardened jaws to HRC 64, precisely shaped for durability and accuracy.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
- Available in a choice of lengths to suit different wire types.
Also commonly known as side cutters, these diagonal cutters are versatile for use by professionals and DIY enthusiasts, ideal for:
- Engineers and mechanics for general hard wire cutting.
- Manufacturers of sprung bed mattresses.
- Piano technicians for cutting piano wire.
- Dental laboratories and practices for cutting dental wire.
- Electricians for cutting small diameter electrical cable and wire. WARNING: this tool must not be used on live electrical wire.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 160 mm length.
- 10 mm jaw opening.
- 8 mm jaw width.
- Cutting capacity: piano wire 2.0 mm diameter, hard wire 2.5 mm diameter, soft wire 4.0 mm diameter.
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.
- This plier is also available in 140 mm.
- For soft plastic grips for added comfort, see our Diagonal Cutting Plier For Hard Wire Comfort Grips 160 mm.
Our diagonal cutters are another problem solver from Maun. Engineered for professionals who cut hard wire for a living. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our cutters have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our versatile Flat Nose Parallel Pliers and multipurpose Wad Punches. See all Maun wire cutters here.
*Not to be used with live electrical wire.