A PROVEN SECURITY SEALING SYSTEM. DEVELOPED BY MAUN FOR A WIDE RANGE OF SECURITY SEALING APPLICATIONS.
Ensure a high-security, tamper-proof seal. Use Maun’s proprietary security crimping and cutting pliers, with our 6 mm ferrules, to secure these multi-strand wire cables.
Crimped wire and seal withstand a minimum tensile load of 400 N.
- Integrated security system (wires, ferrules and sealing tool) ensures security of seal.
- Wire can be secured with ferrule in one-handed operation with Maun security crimping and cutting plier.
- Maun crimping tool design minimises operator error, eliminating poorly secured wires.
- Designed from the bottom up as an integrated security system.
- Wires crimped with a Maun ferrule, using our proprietary tool, withstand a minimum 400 N tensile load.
- Multi-strand, steel wire for strength, zinc-coated for corrosion resistance.
- Pre-cut to length for added convenience.
Designed for use in any security sealing application. Ideal when crimp sealing:
- Caravan park meters.
- Taxi meters.
- Telephone meters.
- Industrial valves.
- Trailers, drums, air cargo containers and much more.
- 200 mm length.
- 0.914 - 0.990 mm diameter.
- 7 strand, zinc-coated steel wire to BS EN 10264-1:2012.
- Sold packed in bags of 100.
- For the Plier, see our Security Crimping & Cutting Plier.
- For Ferrules only, see our Security Sealing Black Ferrules 100 Pack 6 mm.
A proven security sealing system, comprising ferrules, wires and sealing tool. Used together, crimped wires and ferrules will withstand a minimum tensile load of 400 N. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.