DESIGNED FOR USE WITH OUR RANGE OF EYELET PLIERS. STRONG, DURABLE, EASY TO APPLY. STOCK UP TODAY ON THESE TOOLBOX ESSENTIALS.
Strong, brass eyelets to use with our selection of eyelet pliers.
Available in two sizes to suit a wide range of tasks.
- Quick and easy to apply.
- Can be fixed into thin materials, such as card, leather and plastics.
- Suitable for a wide range of tasks.
- Made to last.
- Manufactured from brass for strength and durability.
- Inside barrel diameter of 4 mm (5/32″).
- Available in assorted colours.
Use with our range of eyelet pliers to perform a variety of tasks. Ideal for:
- Arts and crafts by professionals and hobbyists.
- Shoes, clothes and dressmaking.
- Garden furniture.
- 4 mm (5/32″) inside barrel diameter eyelets in packs of 100 (assorted colours). Use with our range of eyelet pliers: Eyelet Fixing Plier 4 mm Eyelets 2470-165, Eyelet Puncher & Fixing Plier 4 mm Eyelets 2570-165 and Heavy Duty Hole Puncher & Eyelet Plier 4 mm Eyelets 4570-160.
- See also our Brass Eyelets 50 Pack 5.5 mm (7/32″), for use with our eyelet pliers Eyelet Puncher & Fixing Plier 5.5 mm Eyelets 2570-212.
Designed for use with our eyelet pliers, these durable eyelets are quick and easy to fit into card, leather and plastics. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and extensive range of Jewellery Parallel Pliers.