EYELET FIXING PLIER 4 MM EYELETS
STURDY, LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE TO USE. MAUN’S EYELET FIXING PLIER DOES THE JOB.
A robust and surprisingly lightweight eyelet fixing plier. Quickly and easily fix 4 mm (5/32″) eyelets into holes already punched in thin, light materials.
Engineered to fix eyelets securely, every time.
- Cleanly fixes eyelets into light materials, such as card, leather and plastics.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use.
- Easier handling of parts due to the return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Pressed steel construction for a sturdy yet lightweight design.
- Jaws feature tapered bushes for precision setting of the eyelet dies.
- Eyelet dies case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
- Available with optional eyelet pack (100 brass eyelets in assorted colours).
Used to fix our 4 mm eyelets into holes already punched in thin materials such as card, leather and plastics. Ideal for:
- Arts and crafts by professionals and hobbyists.
- Shoes, clothes and dressmaking.
- Costume jewellery making.
- Schools and colleges.
- Made in England.
- 140 mm length.
- 35 mm width.
- Designed for use with our 4 mm (5/32″) inside barrel diameter eyelets only. Purchase with Coloured Eyelets 100 Pack 4 mm.
- All eyelets are manufactured in brass and are available to purchase separately. See Coloured Eyelets 100 Pack 4 mm.
Work some magic with this simple eyelet plier. Fix eyelets securely every time. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.