EYELET PUNCHER & FIXING PLIER 4 MM EYELETS
A GREAT 2-IN-1 TOOL. PUNCH AND FIX EYELETS IN AN INSTANT WITH MAUN'S EYELET PUNCH AND FIXING PLIER.
Two jobs, one sturdy tool. Punch through materials and fix eyelets in one smooth operation.
Quickly and easily insert 4 mm (5/32″) eyelets into fabric, leather, canvas, thin plastics and card.
- No need to buy separate punch and eyelet pliers.
- Punch through materials and fix eyelets in one operation.
- Cleanly fix eyelets into a variety of thin materials.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use.
- Easier handling of eyelets due to the return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Pressed steel construction for a sturdy yet lightweight design.
- Jaws feature tapered bushes for precision setting of the eyelet dies.
- Eyelet dies case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
- Two sizes offered to fix 4 mm or 5.5 mm eyelets.
- Available with optional eyelet packs.
Use this eyelet puncher to punch holes and fix eyelets into thin materials such as fabric, leather, canvas, thin plastics and card. Ideal for:
- Arts and crafts by professionals and hobbyists.
- Shoes, clothes and dressmaking.
- Costume jewellery making.
- Schools and colleges.
- Made in England.
- 200 mm length.
- 40 mm width.
- 4 mm plier is designed for use with our 4 mm (5/32″) inside barrel diameter eyelets only. Purchase with Coloured Eyelets 100 Pack 4 mm too.
- Also available Eyelet Puncher & Fixing Plier 5.5 mm Eyelets designed for use with our 5.5 mm (7/32″) inside barrel diameter eyelets only.
- A separate plier is required for each eyelet size.
- All eyelets are manufactured in brass and are available to purchase separately. See Coloured Eyelets 100 Pack 4 mm or Brass Eyelets 50 Pack 5.5 mm.
Why buy two tools when one will do? This eyelet puncher & fixing plier punches through materials and inserts eyelets in one swift operation. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.