A QUALITY, GAS-TIGHT CRIMP – EVERYTIME. ENGINEERED FOR EASE OF USE AND OPERATOR COMFORT.
Ratchet-controlled for quality to ensure the crimp is completed gas free before the handles release.
For use on 75 Ω connectors in cable groups F & D. Red handles help identify the correct tool to use.
- No failed connections – ratchet only releases once crimp is perfectly complete.
- Handles are colour-coded to ensure the right tool is used.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Designed for operator comfort, even over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- This tool with red handles for use on 75Ω connectors in cable groups F & D.
- Foolproof ratchet feature ensures a perfect crimp.
- Ratchet release lever removes any partially crimped contacts.
- Compound-lever action multiplies hand force by 10 for less crimping effort.
- Precision-machined jaw profiles for accurate connector and cable insertion.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws hardened and tempered to HRC 44 for durability.
- Jaws and handles chemically blackened.
- Red soft plastic grips for added comfort and easy identification.
A must-have tool for professional electricians, and television and radio aerial fitting service engineers. Used on cable groups F & D. Ideal for:
- Maintenance and repair.
- Electrical installations.
- Cable assemblies.
- Made in England.
- 220 mm length.
- This tool is for 75Ω connectors in cable group F & D: red plastic grips.
- Also available Crimping Tool BNC, TNC, UHF 50Ω Connectors for 50Ω connectors in cable group A: green plastic grips.
No more failed connections. A foolproof ratchet and colour-coded handles guarantee a perfect crimp, every time. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Cable Cutters for electricians.