A PERFECT CRIMP, EVERY SINGLE TIME. ENGINEERING FOR EASY USE AND ALL-DAY COMFORT.
For crimping QM multipole connectors. Make a gas-tight crimp with minimal effort.
Crafted from high-quality steel, with a compound-lever action and soft plastic grips for operator comfort.
- Make a perfect, gas-tight crimp every time.
- Easy to select correct hole for crimping.
- Comfortable to use, even over long periods.
- Easier handling of the parts due to the return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Precision-machined jaw profiles for accurate crimp pin and wire insertion.
- Jaws clearly marked to ensure correct wire-size insertion.
- Compound-lever action multiplies hand force by 24 for less crimping effort.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws and handles chemically blackened.
- Soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Used to crimp QM multipole connectors on to size 16, 20 and 24 AWG wires and 9-way IP68 connectors onto size 24 to 28 AWG wires. Ideal for:
- Mains control lead connections to limit valve sensors, limit switches and current monitors.
- Small transmission systems.
- Pump drives.
- Systems subject to vibrations.
- Machine tools.
- Automation technology and robotics.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 220 mm length.
A robust, durable tool for crimping connectors. Engineered with a compound-lever action to make crimping easy. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Cable Cutters for electricians.
Please note: This tool is made to order, therefore will require a longer delivery lead time.