A HEAVY-DUTY TOOL FOR CRIMPING N TYPE CONNECTORS. MADE FOR BUSYPROFESSIONALS SEEKING THE PERFECT CRIMP.
Crimps both centre contact and rear ferrule on N type coaxial cable connectors.
Compound-lever action for one-handed operation. Plastic grips for added comfort.
- Use on N type connectors as fitted to RG-213/U (10 mm) coaxial cable.
- Crimps both centre contact, male or female, to inner conductor and rear ferrule over conducting shield.
- Precision-machined die sets produce reliable crimps.
- Designed for operator comfort, even over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Twin die sets for accurately crimping centre contact and rear ferrule.
- Compound-lever action multiplies hand force by 6 for less effort when crimping.
- Non-ratchet, cam action and precision-machined jaws.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 58 for durability.
- Chemically blackened jaws and handles, with plastic grips for added comfort.
Use when fixing N type connectors to RG-213/U coaxial cables. Ideal for engineers and technicians working in manufacturing, maintenance or repair of equipment used in:
- High-frequency signal transmissions.
- Radio communications.
- Television broadcasting.
- Computer applications.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 230 mm length.
- Use on N type connectors for RG-213/U coaxial cables.
A heavy duty crimping plier that does the job. Crimp centre contacts and rear ferrules on N type connectors with ease. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Cable Cutters for electricians.