A HEAVY-DUTY TOOL FOR CRIMPING F TYPE CONNECTORS. MADE FOR BUSY PROFESSIONALS SEEKING THE PERFECT CRIMP.
Crimps rear ferrule on F type coaxial cable connectors over braided conducting shield.
Compound-lever action for one-handed operation. Plastic grips for added comfort.
- Use on F type connectors as fitted to RG-6/U, RG-59/U and other similar coaxial cables.
- Crimps rear ferrule into hexagon shape over braided wire conducting shield.
- Precision-machined die set produces reliable crimps.
- Designed for operator comfort, even over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Hexagon-shaped die set for securely crimping the rear ferrule.
- Compound-lever action multiplies hand force by 6 for less effort when crimping.
- Non-ratchet, cam action and precision-machined jaws.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 58 for durability.
- Chemically blackened jaws and handles, with plastic grips for added comfort.
Use when fixing F type connectors to RG-6/U, RG-59/U and other similar coaxial cables. Ideal for engineers and technicians installing or repairing equipment used in:
- Cable television.
- Satellite television.
- Cable modems.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 230 mm length.
- Use on F type connectors for RG-6/U, RG-59/U and other similar coaxial cables.
A heavy duty crimping plier that does the job. Crimp rear ferrules on F type connectors with ease. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Cable Cutters for electricians.