CREATE RELIABLE, GAS-TIGHT CRIMPS - EVERY TIME. ENGINEERED FOR OPERATOR COMFORT AND EASE OF USE.
A high-leverage tool designed for crimping PCB connectors. Suitable for prolonged use.
Works on wire sizes 28 AWG to 24 AWG. Precise jaws guarantee a flawless crimp.
- Crimp PCB connectors securely.
- Precision-machined jaws produce a reliable, gas-free crimp.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Designed for operator comfort, even over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Three separate crimping nests for 28 AWG, 26 AWG and 24 AWG wire sizes.
- Compound-lever action multiplies hand force by 24 for less effort when crimping.
- Long lasting return spring.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Chemically blackened jaws and handles, with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Designed for use in manufacturing, maintenance and repair, electrical installations, computer interfacing and cable assemblies. Ideal for:
- In field engineers and technicians.
- Manufacturers of electronic equipment.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 200 mm length.
A durable crimping plier that’s comfortable and easy to use. With a compound-lever action to make crimping effortless. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Cable Cutters for electricians.