USED ON CONNECTORS IN CAR AUDIO SYSTEMS. A SPECIALIST TOOL FROM MAUN, DESIGNED TO MAKE LIFE EASIER.
Quickly and easily join bullet and snap connectors on a car audio system. Precisely shaped prongs and spring return make this tool perfect for everyday professional use.
A fantastic tool for car audio and home theatre enthusiasts too. Sometimes known as a snip snap tool for bullet connectors.
- Connect bullet and snap connectors in seconds.
- Works quickly and reliably, every time.
- Works equally well on crimped or soldered bullet connectors.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Precisely shaped prongs and recess.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Crafted from strong and surprisingly lightweight carbon steel.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
This bullet & snap, or snip snap, connector insert tool is suitable for professional auto electricians and audio enthusiasts alike. Ideal for:
- Auto electricians for repairing or fitting car audio equipment connections.
- Car audio enthusiasts for changing connections when updating in-car systems.
- Home theatre fans, wanting to swap out speakers more easily.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 150 mm length.
- 15 mm closed jaw width.
Designed to make fitting car audio equipment easier. This tool does the job. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and multipurpose Wad Punches.