A SIMPLE TOOL THAT DOES THE JOB. SECURELY CRIMP NON-INSULATED BULLET CONNECTORS.
The perfect tool for the classic car enthusiast. Designed for crimping non-insulated brass bullet connectors.
Long handles for crimping firmly with less effort.
- Use to crimp uninsulated brass bullet connectors.
- Simple to operate, yet effective.
- Set the bullet in the receptor hole, insert stripped wire and close handles firmly.
- Designed for operator comfort.
- Built to last.
- Precision-machined crimping dies.
- Long handles multiply hand force by 8 for less crimping effort.
- Chemically blackened handles, with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Designed for use by classic car enthusiasts for crimping traditional, Lucas-style 4.7 mm brass bullet crimp terminals.
Use on British classic cars and motorcycles, for example:
- Cars: Austin, Morris, Wolsey, Riley, Mini, MG, Jaguar, Triumph, Rover and Land Rover.
- Motorcycles: Triumph, Norton and BSA.
Use together with Maun’s Bullet & Snap Connector Insert Tool 150 mm for inserting two bullet terminals into a housing to create a secure connection.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 200 mm length.
- For connecting Lucas-style 4.7 mm brass bullet connectors used with cable sizes up to 2 mm2 or AWG 14.
Simply the best. A classic tool for creating strong and secure crimps when using brass bullet connectors. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our multipurpose Wad Punches and accurate Straight Edges.