CRIMP HIGH TENSION AUTO IGNITION TERMINALS. USE THIS TOOL TO ACHIEVE A PROFESSIONAL QUALITY CRIMP WITH EASE.
Designed for crimping terminals to 7 mm HT auto ignition cable. Twin dies: one curves the terminal round the wire, the other closes the “ears” into the cable insulation for a secure crimp.
Compound-lever action for one-handed operation. Use on spark plugs, distributors and ignition coils.
- Use to crimp high tension auto ignition terminals to 7 mm HT cable.
- Two-step process for peace of mind - second crimp secures terminal firmly to lead.
- Single-handed operation.
- Designed for operator comfort, even when used repeatedly.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Twin dies ensure a perfect crimp.
- Precision-machined dies ensure accuracy.
- Compound-lever action multiplies hand force by 12 for less crimping effort.
- Long-lasting return spring for ease of use.
- Crimping dies chemically blackened and hardened to HRC 58 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles, with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Designed for use by professionals and enthusiasts in car maintenance and classic car restoration. For securing terminals to 7 mm high tension cable in the following applications:
- Spark plug wires and cables.
- Coil wires, connecting ignition coil to distributor.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 200 mm length.
- For crimping ignition lead terminals to 7 mm high tension cable.
Right first time. Secure high tension auto ignition cables with a professional quality crimp. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our multipurpose Wad Punches and accurate Straight Edges.