A PROVEN SECURITY SEALING SYSTEM FOR UTILITY METERS. DEVELOPED BY MAUN TO EXCEED EXACTING REGULATORY DEMANDS.
Ensure a high-security, tamper-proof seal. Use Maun’s multi-strand wire cable, crimped securely into our cylindrical or flag ferrules using our proprietary meter sealing pliers.
Seal withstands a minimum 400 N tensile load, exceeding MOCOPA requirements.
- Track record of success in utility industry, both in UK and international markets.
- Code imprinted on ferrule uniquely identifies company and operator.
- Crimped ferrules comfortably exceed MOCOPA performance requirements.
- Enhanced security of flag ferrules imprinted by Maun with company identifier.
- Secure record keeping at Maun, supporting company and industry data base.
- Designed from the bottom up as an integrated security system.
- Up to 8 characters can be imprinted on a ferrule.
- Ferrules crimped with a Maun tool withstand a minimum 400 N tensile load.
- Meter sealing tool design minimises operator error and allows one-handed operation.
- Wires and ferrules are tin plated for longevity.
Multi-strand Sealing Wire
- 100 mm to 200 mm lengths, sold packed in bags of 100 or loose in boxes of 5000.
- 100 m reels.
- Made in England.
- Maximum characters per ferrule: 6 (6 mm ferrule), 8 (12 mm ferrule).
- Sold packed in bags of 100 or loose in boxes of 5000.
- Made in England.
- Flag imprinted with company identifier.
- Maximum characters per ferrule: 8 (8 mm ferrule).
- Sold packed in bags of 100.
For UK customers, only available to *MOCOPA approved and authorised installers.
For export customers, contact us. We will verify the regulations in your country.
* Meter Operation Code of Practice Agreement (MOCOPA®).
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Crimping Tools for electricians.