A PROVEN SECURITY SEALING SYSTEM FOR UTILITY METERS. DEVELOPED BY MAUN TO EXCEED EXACTING REGULATORY DEMANDS.
Ensure a high-security, tamper-proof seal. Use Maun’s multi-strand wire cable, crimped securely into our cylindrical or flag ferrules using our proprietary meter sealing pliers.
Seal withstands a minimum 400 N tensile load, exceeding the Retail Energy Code requirements.
- Track record of success in utility industry, both in UK and international markets.
- Code imprinted on ferrule uniquely identifies company and operator.
- Crimped ferrules comfortably exceed the Retail Energy Code performance requirements.
- Enhanced security of flag ferrules imprinted by Maun with company identifier.
- Secure record keeping at Maun, supporting company and industry data base.
- Designed from the bottom up as an integrated security system.
- Up to 8 characters can be imprinted on a ferrule.
- Ferrules crimped with a Maun tool withstand a minimum 400 N tensile load.
- Meter sealing tool design minimises operator error and allows one-handed operation.
- Ferrules are tin plated and wires zinc plated for longevity.
Multi-strand Sealing Wire
- 100 mm to 200 mm lengths, sold packed in bags of 100 or loose in boxes of 5000.
- 100 m reels.
- Made in England.
- Maximum characters per ferrule: 6 (6 mm ferrule), 8 (12 mm ferrule).
- Sold packed in bags of 100 or loose in boxes of 5000.
- Made in England.
- Flag imprinted with company identifier.
- Maximum characters per ferrule: 8 (8 mm ferrule).
- Sold packed in bags of 100.
For UK customers, only available to the Retail Energy Code approved and authorised installers.
For export customers, contact us. We will verify the regulations in your country.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Crimping Tools for electricians.