A PERFECT CRIMP, EVERY SINGLE TIME. ENGINEERING FOR EASY USE AND ALL-DAY COMFORT.
For crimping QM multipole connectors. Make a gas-tight crimp with minimal effort.
Crafted from high-quality steel, with a compound-lever action and soft plastic grips for operator comfort.
- Make a perfect, gas-tight crimp every time.
- Easy to select correct hole for crimping.
- Comfortable to use, even over long periods.
- Easier handling of the parts due to the return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Precision-machined jaw profiles for accurate crimp pin and wire insertion.
- Jaws clearly marked to ensure correct wire-size insertion.
- Compound-lever action for less effort when crimping.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57for durability.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws and handles chemically blackened.
- Soft plastic grips for added comfort.
A must-have tool for professional electricians and service engineers. Used to crimp QM multipole connectors and 9-way IP68 connectors onto 14, 16, 20 and 24 AWG sized wires. Ideal for:
- Maintenance and repair.
- Electrical installations.
- Computer interfacing.
- Cable assemblies.
- Made in England.
- 220 mm length.
A robust, durable tool for crimping connectors. Engineered with a compound-lever action to make crimping easy. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Please note: This tool is made to order, therefore will require a longer delivery lead time.