CRIMP THIN CABLE CONNECTORS WITH THIS PRECISION TOOL. A GUARANTEED PERFECT CRIMP, EVERY TIME.
Ratchet-controlled for quality to ensure the crimp is firmly completed before the handles release.
Designed around military specification MIL-C-22520/2 (setting 3 upwards on the locator).
- No failed connections – ratchet only releases once crimp is perfectly complete.
- Ensures crimp contact barrels are set at the correct height for crimping.
- Suitable for wire sizes ranging from 26 AWG to 16 AWG.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Designed for operator comfort, even over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Foolproof ratchet feature ensures a perfect crimp.
- Anodised positioners set crimp contact barrels at the correct height for crimping.
- Different-coloured positioners for easy size identification.
- Positioners with bayonet action fitting for secure and easy fixing.
- Cam and indenters hardened and tempered to HRC 43 for durability.
- All other components case hardened to HRC 57.
- Zinc-plated handles and mainframe.
- Soft plastic grips for added comfort.
The perfect tool for professional electricians and service engineers. Ideal for:
- Maintenance and repair.
- Electrical installations.
- Cable assemblies.
- Made in England.
- 190 mm length.
- 40 mm width.
No more failed connections. Designed with a foolproof ratchet, this specialist tools ensures a perfect crimp – every single time. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Cable Cutters for electricians.
Please note: This tool is made to order, therefore will require a longer delivery lead time.