A SPECIALIST TOOL FOR THE TELECOMS INDUSTRY. CUTS CENTRE CONDUCTOR WIRES TO THE CORRECT LENGTH. ROBUST, DURABLE, RELIABLE.
Cut the prepared coaxial cable centre conductor wire to the correct stripping length for inner contact crimp termination.
For terminating type 43 connectors. Comfortable and easy to use.
- Cut centre conductor wire to correct length – every time.
- Easier handling due to spring return.
- Designed for operator comfort.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Centre pivot screw and nut holds jaws together securely to avoid displacement when cutting.
- A one-piece forged steel handle with integral jaw.
- Jaw is precision machined and induction hardened for added strength.
- Strong, long-lasting return leaf springs.
- Soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Used in the telecommunications industry to terminate type 43 connectors. Ideal for:
- Trimming the prepared centre conductor of coaxial cables 2000 and 3002 series to a length of between 3.2 mm and 3.3 mm as the stripping length required for inner contact crimp termination.
- Made in England.
- 110 mm length.
- 15 mm width.
- 5 mm jaw opening.
Designed with jaws that stay locked in place, this specialist tool makes trimming conductor wires easy. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Fibre Tube Cutter Plier.