***SEASONAL GIFT WRAP***
Select ‘Group’ at checkout to add a large red gift box for up to six products, complete with tissue wrap.
See example image for reference.
ONE HANDLE, NINE PUNCHES, A COMPLETE KIT. ALL PRECISION-MADE TO EXACTING STANDARDS.
A versatile tool for all your punching needs. Perfect for making precisely shaped gaskets and washers in a variety of sizes.
Cut precise holes and shapes, every time. All you need in one complete set.
- Works on a range of soft materials, including felt, rubber, leather, plastic and cork.
- Make accurate, clean cuts – every time.
- Precisely centre holes using the spring-loaded plunger.
- All punch sizes fit onto one handle.
- Punch both inner and outer holes for washers and gaskets.
- Comfortable to use over long periods.
- Made to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Interchangeable punches easily screw onto handle for quick changes.
- Fully heat-treated handle to withstand hammer or mallet blows.
- Spring-loaded plunger accurately positions centre of hole and ejects the slug.
- Punches ground to a fine cutting edge, then hardened and tempered to HRC 45 for durability.
- Chemically blackened handle and punches for long life.
- Centre punch case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Nine different sized punches in one set.
- Lightweight polypropylene storage box.
- A choice of metric or Imperial sizes.
This wad punch set (or hollow punch set) is great for professional craftsmen and serious DIY-ers. Ideal for:
- Vintage vehicle maintenance and restoration enthusiasts for making water pump gaskets and washers.
- Floor covering technicians for replacing/repairing marked or damaged spots on cork or vinyl flooring.
- Leather crafters for cutting precise holes in a workpiece.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- Punch sizes: 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12.5 mm, 16 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm and 32 mm diameter.
- For Imperial sizes, see our Wad Punch Set With Centre Punch Imperial.
- 150 mm handle height.
How To Use
- Screw the punch onto the handle.
- Centre the hole to be cut on the spring-loaded plunger.
- Strike the handle with a hammer or mallet, using a wooden block as an anvil.
Everything you need in one set. Nine precision-made punches, one durable handle, all packed in a lightweight box. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and versatile Flat Nose Parallel Pliers.