REPLACE LOST, DAMAGED OR WORN PUNCHES INDIVIDUALLY. NO NEED TO BUY A NEW SET.
These replacements are a lifesaver if you lose or damage a punch.
Save yourself the need to buy a whole new wad punch set. Simply order a replacement punch to fit the handle you already have.
- Make accurate, clean cuts – every time.
- All punches fit onto the one handle.
- Works on a range of soft materials, including felt, rubber, leather, plastic and cork.
- Made to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Interchangeable punches easily screw onto handle for quick changes.
- Punches ground to a fine cutting edge, then hardened and tempered to HRC 45 for durability.
- A choice of metric or imperial measurements.
Perfect for professional craftsmen and serious DIY-ers. Ideal for:
- Vintage vehicle maintenance and restoration enthusiasts for making water pump gaskets and washers.
- Floor covering technicians for replacing/repairing marked or damaged spots on cork or vinyl flooring.
- Leather crafters for cutting precise holes in a workpiece.
- Made in England.
- Punch sizes: 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12.5 mm, 16 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm and 32 mm diameter.
- For Imperial punches, click here.
Lost or damaged punches? Don’t buy a new kit – just replace the ones you need. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.