CRIMP INSULATED BOOTLACE FERRULES RELIABLY, EVERY TIME. ENGINEERED BY MAUN FOR COMFORTABLE EVERYDAY USE.
The electrician and service engineer’s toolbox favourite. Crimp a wide range of popular wire sizes with a single tool.
Long handles produce a reliable, gas-free crimp connection with minimal hand pressure.
- Ensure a reliable crimp connection every time.
- Create a gas-tight crimp to eliminate risk of corrosion.
- Just one tool to crimp a wide range of stranded copper wire sizes.
- Wire and ferrule can be inserted easily.
- Comfortable and easy to use, even over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Compound-lever action crimps wire firmly with minimal effort.
- 8 individual crimp nests for most popular wire sizes.
- Precision-machined crimping jaws for a secure join.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Plastic grips for added comfort.
Designed for crimping wire-end bootlace ferrules with plastic collars having cross-sections from 0.5 mm2 to 16 mm2. Used in maintenance and repair, electrical installations and cables assemblies. Ideal for:
- Improving connection reliability on circuit breakers and control panels.
- Preventing multiple core wires from splitting when using screw terminals.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 240 mm tool length.
- Suitable for wires sized 0.5 mm2 to 16 mm2.
Designed to give a truly reliable crimp on insulated bootlace ferrules. This tool is a lifesaver for electricians. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Cable Cutters for electricians.