Parallel Action Side Cutter with PVC Grips for Hard Wire
The parallel action plier has a unique feature, where the jaws remain parallel throughout their range of movement. This tool is capable of cutting up to 2.5 mm* Ø Hard Wire (200 mm size) and 1.6 mm Ø Hard Wire (140 mm size).
The tool is zinc plated and the handles are fitted with PVC grips to enable easy handling.
- 140 mm / 5½"
- 160 mm / 6½"
- *200 mm / 8"
- cutting capacity Ø (mm) - Hard Wire - 1.6 / Soft Wire - 2.0
- Jaw Width (mm) - 6.4
- Jaw Opening (mm) - 10
- cutting capacity Ø (mm) - Hard Wire - 2.0 / Soft Wire - 4.0
- Jaw Width (mm) - 9.0
- Jaw Opening (mm) - 14
- cutting capacity Ø (mm) - Hard Wire - 2.5 / Soft Wire - 6.0
- Jaw Width (mm) - 12.5
- Jaw Opening (mm) - 17
What is this tool used for?
- Used extensively within the fencing industry where they are ideal for holding and gripping components and held firmly over the full length of the jaw.
- Originally designed for working & cutting mattress/bed springs
- Ideal for general professional & D.I.Y use
- Can cut through ISO standard piano wire