GAS METER INSTALLATION SERVICE SPANNER SET
ONE COMPACT TOOLSET FOR DOMESTIC AND COMMERCIAL GAS METERS. INCLUDES EXTENSION BAR FOR HARD-TO-REACH AREAS.
Every spanner you need to install and service domestic and commercial gas meters. Designed for use in confined spaces.
High-quality, ergonomic design.
- Perfect for installing gas meters in confined spaces.
- Access hard-to-reach meter nuts.
- Comfortable to use, even over long periods.
- Easily identify spanner head sizes.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Quick-release reversible ratchet.
- Ratchet crafted from chrome vanadium steel.
- High-strength steel spanners case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Extension bar for difficult-to-reach meter nuts.
- Ratchet with soft, ergonomic plastic handle grips for added comfort.
- Fourteen spanner heads, each laser marked with their size.
- Includes a strong plastic box with high-quality foam insert to hold and protect all pieces.
A must-have toolset for gas engineers. Ideal for:
- Installing and servicing domestic and commercial gas meters.
- Made in England.
- 250 mm length ratchet handle.
- 14 spanner head sizes: 30 mm, 34 mm, 36 mm, 38 mm, 42 mm, 46 mm, 48 mm, 52 mm, 60 mm, 66 mm, 70 mm, 80 mm, 85 mm and 86 mm.
- Ratchet: ½ inch drive, quick release, reversible handle.
- Key: 46.5 mm.
- Extension bar: ½ inch drive. 63.5 mm length.
Why buy separate tools when one set will do the job? This spanner set includes everything you need to install domestic and commercial gas meters. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.