EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO INSTALL DOMESTIC GAS METERS, IN ONE COMPACT TOOLSET. INCLUDES A PRACTICAL STORAGE BOX TO KEEP YOUR TOOLS SAFE.
Every spanner you need to install and service domestic gas meters. Designed for use in confined spaces.
High-quality, ergonomic design.
- Perfect for installing gas meters in confined spaces.
- Access hard-to-reach meter nuts.
- Comfortable to use, even over long periods.
- Easily identify spanner head sizes.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Quick-release reversible ratchet.
- Ratchet crafted from chrome vanadium steel.
- High-strength steel spanners case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Ratchet with soft, ergonomic plastic handle grips for added comfort.
- Eight spanner heads, each laser marked with their size.
- Includes a strong plastic box with high-quality foam insert to hold and protect all pieces.
A must-have toolset for domestic gas engineers. Ideal for:
- Installing and servicing domestic gas meters.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 250 mm length ratchet handle.
- 8 spanner head sizes: 30 mm, 34 mm, 36 mm, 38 mm, 42 mm, 46 mm, 48 mm and 52 mm.
- Ratchet: ½″ drive, quick release, reversible handle.
Why buy separate tools when one set will do the job? This spanner set includes everything you need to install domestic gas meters. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Shear Bolt Removal Tool.
Made to order, this item currently has a lead time of 6-8 working weeks.