A CLEVER LITTLE CLAMP TO KEEP A TIGHT GRIP ON YOUR WORK. ENGINEERED BY MAUN, FOR PRECISION WORKING.
A small, strong clamp for machining operations and fine working. Easily and securely hold objects together.
A screw clip keeps the jaws locked in place during use.
- A firm, precise grip.
- Hold work together during drilling, tapping and machining operations.
- Smaller and stronger than regular clamps.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- A screw clip holds the jaws securely in place during use.
- Small, strong parallel jaws for precise and reliable clamping.
- Knurled screw heads with cross-holes for tightening.
- Chemically blackened for durability.
- Available in two sizes.
Perfect for industrial engineers and hobbyists alike. Ideal for:
- Precision engineers for clamping objects together during drilling, tapping and other machining operations.
- Hobbyist model makers for holding objects together when glued, or for clamping objects when working on fine detail.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 75 mm (3″) jaw length.
- 55 mm maximum jaw opening.
- This tool is also available in 100 mm (4″) jaw length.
Widely used in model making, this small, strong clamp is engineered for precise working. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and versatile Flat Nose Parallel Pliers.