***SEASONAL GIFT WRAP***
Select either ‘Individual’ or ‘Group’ at checkout to add Maun brand individual boxes or a large red gift box for up to six products, both complete with tissue wrap.
See example image for reference.
EFFORTLESSLY INSTALL OR REMOVE CONSTANT TENSION SPRING BAND LIGHT HOSE CLAMPS. JUST POSITION THE JAWS, SQUEEZE FIRMLY. JOB DONE.
Unique jaw profiles grip the spring band light hose clamp securely without risk of slippage. Designed for use with clamp sizes of minimum internal diameter 7.7 mm to 10.3 mm.
A spring return makes the tool self-opening, so it’s easy to use, even with single-handed operation
• The most straight forward way to open constant tension, light band, self-compensating hose clamps.
• One-handed operation, just position the jaws and squeeze firmly.
• Compact tool, perfect for working in confined spaces.
• Designed for operator comfort, even when used repeatedly.
• Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
• Precision-machined jaws grip the clamp securely.
• Compound-lever action results in a compact, yet effective tool.
• Jaws move in parallel for optimal control.
• Return spring aids one-handed operation.
• Chemically blackened jaws hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
• Zinc-plated handles, with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Designed for professionals who install and remove constant tension light band, self-compensating hose clamps, also known as self-tensioning spring band light hose clamps, such as manufactured by Rotor. These are used for sealing hose-spigot joints in coolant, vacuum and fuel applications. This tool is suitable for use on the following hose clamps:
• HCL: CTL-7.7-W1; Rotor: CTL-5.
• HCL: CTL-8.5-W1; Rotor: CTL-6 SP1.
• HCL: CTL-9.5-W1; Rotor: CTL-6.5.
• HCL: CTL-10.3-W1; Rotor: CTL-7.
• Made in England.
• Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
• 140 mm length.
• For opening constant tension light band, self-compensating hose clamps with minimum internal diameter 7.7 mm to 10.3 mm (0.301 inch to 0.406 inch).
Made for the task and easy to use. This specialist plier is designed to do one job only, but to do it effortlessly - to open self-tensioning rotor spring band light hose clamps. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.