***SEASONAL GIFT WRAP***
Select either ‘Individual’ or ‘Group’ at checkout to add Maun brand individual boxes or a large red gift box for up to six products, both complete with tissue wrap.
See example image for reference.
THE MUST-HAVE TOOL FOR DETAILED WORKING. DESIGNED WITH PLASTIC JAWS FOR FLAWLESS, DAMAGE-FREE FINISH.
Engineered with plastic-covered parallel jaws. Grip firmly without damage to delicate pieces. Spring return for easy handling of parts.
Locking screw holds workpiece in place, leaving your hands free.
- Hold a delicate workpiece without fear of damage.
- Hands-free working as jaws can be locked firmly closed.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Plastic jaw coverings to prevent damage to workpiece.
- Locking thumb screw to clamp jaws closed.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
An essential tool for holding, clamping and bending fine wire, beading, pendants and other delicate materials. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers and repairers.
- Hobbyist and craft workers.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 160 mm length.
- 15 mm (0.6″) jaw opening.
- 9 mm jaw width.
- 20 mm useable jaw length.
The parallel plier, reinvented. Plastic jaws and a locking screw for hands-free detailed working. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and extensive range of Craft Tools.