HIGH PERFORMANCE IN A COMPACT DESIGN. MAKE A STATEMENT WITH MAUN’S RATCHET CABLE CUTTER.
For unrivalled cutting performance. Ratchet controlled to easily cut copper, aluminium and steel wire armoured (SWA) cables.
Hinged blade allows you to cut anywhere along the cable, even in tight spaces.
- Cut through copper, aluminium and steel wire armoured (SWA) cables with ease.
- Ratchet mechanism maintains precise control.
- Easy to use, even in confined spaces.
- No more awkward hacksaw cutting where access is limited.
- Made to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Blade held in place by each ratchet tooth.
- Hinged blade allows you to cut anywhere on the cable.
- Release lever frees blade from cable at any time during the cutting process.
- Precision-ground steel cutting blades hardened and tempered to HRC 54 for durability.
- Plastic handle grips for added comfort.
The Rolls-Royce of cable-cutting tools, for the true professional and DIY enthusiast. Ideal for:
- Machine service engineers.
- Telecoms engineers.
- Serious DIYers.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 250 mm length.
- Cuts copper and aluminium cables up to 30 mm diameter.
- Cuts steel wire armoured (SWA) cable up to 20 mm diameter.
- Cuts 200 pair communications cable.
- Will not cut catenary cables, or any cable with central steel strand(s).
WARNING: this tool must not be used on live electrical wire.
This superbly functional tool is another problem solver from Maun. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our cutters have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Crimping Tools for electricians. Browse wire cutters.