MAUN’S SOLUTION FOR OLIVE CUTTING IN CONFINED SPACES. FAST, RELIABLE, DAMAGE FREE. A MUST-HAVE TOOL FOR EVERY PLUMBER.
Remove a compression olive, ring or ferrule fast, without damaging the copper pipe.
An alternative to our plier type tool, perfect for tight spaces. Say goodbye to pipes deformed by hacksaws or olive pullers.
- No more costly damage to pipes.
- Easy to operate, with just a few turns of the handle.
- Great for accessing pipes in confined spaces.
- No swarf produced.
- A clean cut first time, every time.
- More reliable and accurate than a hacksaw or olive puller.
- Made to last, with a rust-proof finish.
- High-quality steel cutting edges hardened and tempered to HRC 45.
- Precise screw-turn action for positive cutting drive.
- Rubber end-stops on T-bar for comfort and control when turning screw.
- Chemically blackened parts and zinc-plated cover plates for durability.
Designed to cut compression fittings from copper water pipes, particularly in tight spaces. Ideal for:
- Professional plumbers, especially when moving radiators.
- Serious DIY-ers tackling similar jobs.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 100 mm length.
- Use on 22 mm diameter pipes.
- This screw type tool is also available in 15 mm.
- For a plier type tool, see our Olive Cutter Plier Type Tool 22 mm.
Cutting an olive in a tight spot? Say no to pipes damaged by hacksaws or olive pullers. This specialist tool delivers the solution. With easy screw-type operation, its cutting jaws slice precisely through the olive. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Plumbing Tools.