FOR GAS METER ENGINEERS, THIS HIGH-STRENGTH TOOL MAKES REMOVING SECURITY SHEAR BOLTS EASY. ANOTHER QUALITY PRODUCT FROM MAUN.
Remove security shear bolts quickly and safely. Avoid time-consuming and costly replacement of gas meter brackets or shelves.
Parallel jaws for a perfect grip on bolt head and compound-lever action for minimal effort.
- Quick and easy to use when removing security shear bolts.
- No need to bend, cut or replace the existing gas meter bracket or shelf.
- Parallel jaws perfectly align removal dies onto the shear bolt.
- Provides a strong, secure grip on the shear bolt head.
- Designed for operator comfort, even over long periods.
- Easier handling due to the return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Precision-machined removal dies shaped for a secure grip of the shear bolt head.
- Compound-lever action for less effort when squeezing and twisting the removal dies.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws and dies chemically blackened and case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Designed to remove security shear bolts on gas meters, this tool is a must-have for professional gas meter engineers.
To purchase this tool, contact us on 01623 554599 or via our Contact Us page.
- Made in England.
- 160 mm length.
- Distance between the two removal dies when jaws are closed is 15 mm.
Save time and money – this specialist plier makes removing gas meter security shear bolts a cinch. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Made to order, please call for pricing and availability on 01623 554599, thank you.