SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR CLOSING SCOTCHLOKTM 8A AND 8B CONNECTORS. AN EASY-TO-USE TOOL ENGINEERS WILL LOVE.
This crimping plier makes closing ScotchlokTM 8A or 8B connectors easy. The jaws provide even pressure for a professional, reliable crimp – every time.
Crafted from high-quality forged steel.
- A professional crimp to ensure a reliable connection to each cable.
- Comfortable and easy to use, even over long periods.
- Easier handling due to the return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Manufactured from high-quality forged steel.
- Jaw crimp nest shaped to suit ScotchlokTM 8B connectors.
- Integral wire cutter.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws hardened and tempered to HRC 60 for durability.
- Soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Designed for closing ScotchlokTM 8A and 8B connectors, as used in the telecommunications industry.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 150 mm length.
- 10 mm width.
- 27 mm jaw opening.
These specialist pliers guarantee a reliable electrical connection – first time, every time. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Cable Cutters for electricians.