SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR CRIMPING BT 4 AND 6 WAY TYPE UK TELEPHONE PLUGS. AN EASY-TO-USE TOOL ENGINEERS WILL LOVE.
The ultimate tool for professionally terminating telecom line and handset plugs. Works on both 4-way and 6-way BT-style plugs.
Performs all necessary operations in one smooth movement. Precise jaws guarantee a flawless crimp.
- One action completes all steps needed to secure plug to wire.
- Ensures a flawless connection to each cable.
- Single tool works with both 4-way and 6-way BT-style UK telephone plugs.
- Easier handling due to return spring.
- Comfortable and effortless to use over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Precision-machined jaws ensure accuracy.
- Parallel jaw movement improves crimping accuracy.
- Long lasting return spring.
- Jaws hardened to HRC 58 for durability.
- Chemically blackened jaws and handles, with plastic grips for added comfort.
Designed for use by manufacturers and engineers serving the telecommunications industry. Ideal for:
- In field telecoms engineers.
- Manufacturers of telecoms equipment.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 180 mm length.
- For use on 4-way and 6-way BT-style line and handset plug.
Made for the task and easy to use. This specialist plier is designed to do one job only - to fit line and handset plugs flawlessly every time. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Diagonal Cutting Pliers - made for cutting hard wire. Or our multipurpose Wad Punches and accurate Straight Edges.