ONE OF A KIND BY MAUN. MAKE CONNECTING AND DISCONNECTING DUCT RODS A CINCH. INDISPENSABLE FOR THE WELL-EQUIPPED TELECOMS ENGINEER.
Connect and disconnect duct or conduit rods with ease. A specialist tool to complete a telecoms engineer’s toolbox.
Easily open ferret type latches found on duct rods with this lever-assisted tool.
- Connect and disconnect duct rods easily and quickly.
- Depress the ferret latch with minimal effort.
- Comfortable and easy to use, even over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Uniquely profiled jaws to depress latch mechanism easily.
- Lever-assisted for one-handed operation.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated jaws and handles.
- Soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Designed to connect and disconnect duct or conduit rods. Ideal for:
- Telecoms engineers when pulling telecommunications or fibre optic cables through cable duct.
- Electricians when pushing power cable through conduits.
- Field engineers when routing draw ropes through underground pipes.
- Plumbers when conducting CCTV drain surveys.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 180 mm length.
- 10 mm jaw opening.
- 30 mm jaw width.
This tool is made to order. Allow a longer delivery lead time.
Used to assemble and disassemble duct rods. Get the better of ferret latches with this specialist tool. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Fibre Tube Cutter Plier.