THE ULTIMATE LITTLE PAPER PUNCH. THIS SET COMES COMPLETE WITH THREE DRILL SIZES. ENGINEERED BY MAUN TO GIVE A CLEAN, RELIABLE CUT.
A true joy to use. Originally designed to drill through paper and card, this powerful little tool is especially effective on soft materials that are difficult to cut cleanly.
Drill through multiple sheets in one go. Cut anywhere on the material.
- Cut cleanly through paper, card, cloth, PVC, polythene and other soft materials.
- Drill through multiple sheets in one go (up to 8 mm deep).
- Cut anywhere on the material.
- Easy to operate, with an effortless twisting action.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use, even over long periods.
- Lightweight plastic design.
- Precision-ground cutting edges for an ultra-clean cut.
- Drills hardened and tempered to HRC 45 for durability.
- Spherical plastic cap shaped to fit the palm of your hand for comfortable use.
- Three different sized drill bits in each set.
- Hollow body for waste slug collection.
- Cap unscrews for easy waste slug emptying.
Punch holes in paper, card, cloth, PVC, polythene and other soft materials. Ideal for:
- Schools and colleges for punching through large amounts of paper or card, especially in design and technology.
- Hobby and craft work.
- Made in England.
- 110 mm length.
- 70 mm-wide cap.
- Incudes three drill bit sizes 3 mm, 4 mm and 6 mm diameter.
How To Use
- Support the material on a block of wood.
- Use twisting action to cut.
- Keep the punch vertical, especially when drilling the full 8 mm depth.
Don’t be fooled by this tool’s look. Unlike less expensive alternatives, it packs a real punch thanks to its precision-ground drills. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.