REPLACEMENT DRILL BITS FOR YOUR PAPER PUNCH DRILL. AVAILABLE IN THREE DIFFERENT DRILL BIT SIZES.
Replace lost or damaged drill bits from your paper punch drill.
Drill through multiple sheets in one go. Cut anywhere on the material. Especially effective on soft materials that are difficult to cut cleanly.
- Don’t buy a whole new set - replace lost or worn drill bits.
- Drill through multiple sheets in one go (up to 8 mm deep).
- Cut cleanly through paper, card, cloth, PVC, polythene and other soft materials.
- Cut anywhere on the material.
- Easy to operate, with an effortless twisting action.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use, even over long periods.
- Drill bits packed in bags of 5.
- Precision-ground cutting edges for an ultra-clean cut.
- Drills hardened and tempered to HRC 45 for durability.
- Three different sized individual drill bits to choose from.
Punch holes in paper, card, cloth, PVC, polythene and other soft materials. Ideal for:
- Schools and colleges for punching through large amounts of paper or card, especially in design and technology.
- Hobby and craft work.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- Choice of individual drill bit sizes available in 3 mm, 4 mm or 6 mm diameter.
Lost or damaged drill bits? Don’t buy a new paper punch – just replace the drill bits you need. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and Metal Safety Rules for educators.