THE PERFECT PAPER PUNCH. A CLEAN, RELIABLE CUT, EVERY TIME. AVAILABLE IN THREE DIFFERENT DRILL BIT SIZES.
A true joy to use. Originally designed to drill through paper and card, this powerful little punch is especially effective on soft materials that are difficult to cut cleanly.
Drill through multiple sheets in one go. Cut anywhere on the material.
- Cut cleanly through paper, card, cloth, PVC, polythene and other soft materials.
- Drill through multiple sheets in one go (up to 8 mm deep).
- Cut anywhere on the material.
- Easy to operate, with an effortless twisting action.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use, even over long periods.
- Lightweight plastic design.
- Precision-ground cutting edges for an ultra-clean cut.
- Drill hardened and tempered to HRC 45 for durability.
- Spherical plastic cap shaped to fit the palm of your hand for comfortable use.
- Three different sized individual drill bits to choose from.
- Hollow body for waste slug collection.
- Cap unscrews for easy waste slug emptying.
Punch holes in paper, card, cloth, PVC, polythene and other soft materials. Ideal for:
- Schools and colleges for punching through large amounts of paper or card, especially in design and technology.
- Hobby and craft work.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 110 mm length.
- 70 mm wide cap.
- This paper drill is also available in 3 mm or 6 mm diameter. Or buy all three with our Paper Punch Drill Set.
Don’t be fooled by this tool’s look. Unlike less expensive alternatives, it packs a real
punch thanks to its precision-ground drill. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and Metal Safety Rules for educators.
When using the drill, the material should be supported on a block of wood, to avoid either damage to the punch, or to the work top. Try to keep the axis of the drill vertical when drilling the full 8 mm depth.