A PROVEN SECURITY SEALING SYSTEM FOR UTILITY METERS. DEVELOPED BY MAUN TO EXCEED EXACTING REGULATORY DEMANDS.
Used to compress Maun cylindrical ferrules onto our multi-strand cables, ensuring a high-security, tamper-proof seal.
Seal withstands a minimum 400 N tensile load, exceeding MOCOPA requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Uniquely identifies company and operator that sealed meter: imprints sealed ferrule with a customised code of up to 8 characters.
- Crimped ferrules comfortably exceed MOCOPA performance requirements: seal withstands a minimum 400 N tensile load, double the MOCOPA spec.
- Tool design minimises operator error for assured sealing integrity: ratchet mechanism ensures ferrule cannot be released unless fully crimped.
- One-handed operation: compound-lever action for high mechanical advantage.
- Simple insertion of ferrule: wide opening jaws.
- Easy to use in tight spaces: crimping area at tip of jaws.
- Designed for comfort: adjustable handle span to suit hand size, with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish: blackened steel handles and hardened jaws.
- Made in England.
- Maximum characters per jaw: 3 (6 mm ferrule), 4 (12 mm ferrule).
- 200 mm length.
For UK customers, only available to *MOCOPA approved and authorised installers.
For export customers, contact us. We will verify the regulations in your country.
* Meter Operation Code of Practice Agreement (MOCOPA®).
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Crimping Tools for electricians.