TWO OPERATIONS, ONE ROBUST PLIER. THIS COMBINATION TOOL MAKES LIGHT WORK OF EYELET FIXING.
Why buy two tools when one will do? Punch through materials and fix eyelets with one heavy duty tool.
Quickly and easily fix eyelets into paper, card, shim steel and thin plastics. Lever-assisted handles for ease of use.
- No need to buy separate punch and eyelet pliers.
- Punch cleanly first time, every time.
- Fix eyelets securely into a variety of materials.
- One-handed operation due to parallel action and return spring.
- Punch through 5 mm depth of copy paper - that’s 40 sheets of 80g/m2.
- Comfortable and easy to use.
- Made to last, with a robust construction and a rust-proof finish.
- Lever-assisted handles for less effort.
- Precision-ground punch for clean-cut holes.
- Adjustable gauge for equidistant punching from the material edge.
- Parallel jaw movement for precise alignment of eyelet dies.
- Strong spring return for easy handling and efficient punch removal.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 and chemically blackened for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
- Designed for use with our 4.0 mm eyelets.
Use with a range of materials, including paper, card, thin shim steel and thin plastic. Punch material and fix eyelets in separate operations. Ideal for:
- Hobby and craft work.
- Plastic identity cards up to credit-card thickness.
- Thin engineering materials.
- Made in England.
- 160 mm length.
- 50 mm width.
- 5 mm opening, sufficient to punch through 40 sheets of 80g/m2 copy paper.
- Suitable for use with our 4 mm (5/32″) inside barrel diameter eyelets only.
- Eyelets are manufactured in brass and are available to purchase separately. See Coloured Eyelets 100 Pack 4 mm.
- Also available Eyelet Puncher & Fixing Plier 5.5 mm Eyelets designed for use with our 5.5 mm (7/32″) inside barrel diameter eyelets only.
The ultimate 2-in-1 tool. Heavy duty to punch through materials with confidence. Parallel jaws and lever action for one-handed fixing of eyelets. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.