Parallel Action Side Cutter Plier with Return Spring for Hard Wire
Save 10% during September only!
The unique feature of this plier is that the jaws remain parallel throughout their range of movement. This tool is capable of cutting up to 2 mm* Ø Hard Wire (160 mm size) and 1.6 mm Hard Wire (140 mm size).
The tool handles feature a spring return and are zinc plated.
- 140 mm / 5½"
- 160 mm / 6½"
- cutting capacity Ø (mm) - Hard Wire - 1.6 / Soft Wire - 2.0
- Jaw Width (mm) - 6.4
- Jaw Opening (mm) - 10
- cutting capacity Ø (mm) - Hard Wire - 2.0 / Soft Wire - 4.0
- Jaw Width (mm) - 9.0
- Jaw Opening (mm) - 14
What is this tool used for?
- Holding and gripping components and for manipulating wire which can be fed down the throat of the plier and held firmly down the full length of the jaw.
- Originally designed for working & cutting mattress/bed springs
- Can cut through ISO standard piano wire
- Ideal for general professional and D.I.Y use