Parallel Action Side Cutter Plier with Return Spring for Hard Wire
The unique feature of this plier is that the jaws remain parallel throughout their range of movement. This tool is capable of cutting up to 2 mm* Ø Hard Wire (160 mm size) and 1.6 mm Hard Wire (140 mm size).
The tool handles feature a spring return and are zinc plated.
- 140 mm / 5½"
- 160 mm / 6½"
- cutting capacity Ø (mm) - Hard Wire - 1.6 / Soft Wire - 2.0
- Jaw Width (mm) - 6.4
- Jaw Opening (mm) - 10
- cutting capacity Ø (mm) - Hard Wire - 2.0 / Soft Wire - 4.0
- Jaw Width (mm) - 9.0
- Jaw Opening (mm) - 14
What is this tool used for?
- Holding and gripping components and for manipulating wire which can be fed down the throat of the plier and held firmly down the full length of the jaw.
- Originally designed for working & cutting mattress/bed springs
- Can cut through ISO standard piano wire
- Ideal for general professional and D.I.Y use