CRIMP D PINS AND SOCKET CONTACTS ON D-SUB CONNECTORS. RATCHET FEATURE FOR A FOOLPROOF CRIMP, EVERY TIME.
Ratchet controlled for quality to ensure the crimp is firmly completed before the handles release.
Compound-lever action for one-handed operation. Soft plastic grips for added comfort.
- No failed connections – ratchet only releases once crimp is perfectly complete.
- Single-handed operation.
- Holds tiny pins firmly in place for perfect crimping.
- Designed for operator comfort, even over long periods.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Fool proof ratchet feature ensures a perfect crimp.
- Ratchet release lever to remove any partially crimped contacts.
- Compound-lever action multiplies hand force by 8 for less crimping effort.
- Small and large cavities for different wire sizes.
- Pins held firmly in place by connector guide holder.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Chemically blackened jaws and handles, with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
The essential tool for crimping D pins and socket contacts on D-sub connectors. Ideal for:
- Military, commercial and industrial applications.
- Computer interfacing.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 220 mm length.
- 50 mm width.
- Suitable for 0.08 mm2 to 0.22 mm2 and 0.22 mm2 to 0.35 mm2 stranded wires.
No more failed connections. Designed with a fool proof ratchet, this specialist tools ensures a perfect crimp – every single time. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and specialist Cable Cutters for electricians.
Please Note: This tool is made to order, therefore will require a longer delivery lead time.