SOFT PLASTIC JAWS MAKE THIS THE ULTIMATE PARALLEL PLIER FOR DELICATE WORKING.
Parallel jaws fitted with soft plastic inserts for a secure grip with no risk of damage. Return spring for easy handling of parts.
Soft jaw pliers, perfect for working with jewellery and manipulating or straightening wire with a coloured finish.
- Ideal for holding, gripping and manipulating without damage.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along length of soft plastic inserts.
- Work on coloured wire without damaging the finish.
- Manipulate, straighten and remove kinks in wire.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Jaws fitted with soft polyurethane inserts.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
An essential tool for working with soft metals and fragile finishes. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers.
- Manufacturers of delicate pieces.
- Hobbyists and craft workers.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 125 mm length.
- 10 mm jaw opening.
- 6.4 mm jaw width.
- 25 mm useable jaw length.
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.
The parallel plier is the original problem solver from Maun. Now with soft plastic jaw inserts for working with the most delicate finishes. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So why settle for ordinary? We don’t. Nor should a true professional.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is precision made to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and extensive range of Craft Tools.