NO ORDINARY JEWELLERY MAKING PLIER! MAUN’S STAPLE SMOOTH JAWS PARALLEL PLIER NOW WITH CURVED EDGES FOR WIRE BENDING.
Engineered with smooth parallel jaws for a firm grip anywhere along the jaws without damaging delicate pieces. Perfect for working with jewellery or manipulating soft wire.
Doubles as a wire bending plier. Two different radius curves have been machined into one edge of each jaw. Use to bend either tight or soft curves in your wire without switching tool.
- Create tight or soft curves in your wire without switching tools.
- Ideal for holding, gripping and manipulating without damage.
- Parallel jaws grip evenly along their whole length.
- Hold soft materials in a firm grip without marking.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Two different curved profiles machined into one edge of each jaw for wire bending.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Smooth jaws to prevent damage to workpiece.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
This tool has been developed in conjunction with course leaders at Birmingham School of Jewellery, Europe’s leading jewellery design school.
To improve efficiency and reduce switching between tools, a standard parallel plier with smooth jaws has been adapted with the addition of curved profiles machined along one edge of each jaw. Use the same tool for both gripping jewellery pieces and bending wire.
It is ideal for:
- Jewellery makers.
- Manufacturers of delicate pieces.
- Hobbyists and craft workers.
- Made in England.
- Standard 12 months' warranty. Register your tool to extend this to 2 years.
- 125 mm length.
- 10 mm jaw opening.
- 6.4 mm jaw width.
- 30 mm useable jaw length.
- Soft and tight curved radii machined into one edge of each jaw.
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.
- For a larger hand, this plier is also available in 140 mm.
The parallel plier is the original problem solver from Maun. With smooth jaws, it is essential for jewellery and craft making. Now offered with curved jaw edges to double as a wire bending plier. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them. So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.