A DURABE REPLACEMENT HANDLE FOR YOUR WAD OUNCH SET. UPGRADE YOUR FAVOURITE TOOL WITHOUT BUYING A WHOLE NEW KIT.
A versatile tool for all your punching needs. The perfect replacement for a lost or damaged handle from your wad punch set.
Use with our set to make precisely shaped gaskets and washers in a variety of sizes.
- No need to buy a whole new set.
- Replacement handle works with existing punches.
- Precisely centre holes using the spring-loaded plunger.
- All punch sizes fit onto one handle.
- Comfortable to use over long periods.
- Made to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Handle fits all our Imperial and metric wad punches.
- Spring-loaded plunger accurately positions centre of hole and ejects the slug.
- Fully heat-treated handle to withstand hammer or mallet blows.
- Centre punch case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Chemically blackened handle and centre punch for long life.
- Smooth finish for holding comfortably during use.
Together with the wad punch set, this tool is perfect for professional craftsmen and serious DIY-ers. Ideal for:
- Vintage vehicle maintenance and restoration enthusiasts for water pump gasket and washer production.
- Floor covering technicians for replacing/repairing marked or damaged spots on cork or vinyl flooring.
- Leather crafters for cutting precise holes in a workpiece.
- Made in England.
- 150 mm height.
- Works with all our Imperial and metric wad punches.
How To Use
- Screw your chosen punch onto the handle.
- Centre the hole to be cut on the spring-loaded plunger.
- Strike the handle with a hammer or mallet, using a wooden block as an anvil.
Lost or damaged wad punch handle? This durable replacement saves you from buying a whole new set. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our tools have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.