SOFT PLASTIC JAWS MAKE THIS THE ULTIMATE PARALLEL PLIER FOR DELICATE WORKING.
Parallel jaws fitted with soft plastic inserts for a secure grip with no risk of damage. Return spring for easy handling of parts. Soft plastic grips for added comfort.
Perfect for working with jewellery and manipulating or straightening wire with a coloured finish.
- Ideal for holding, gripping and manipulating without damage.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along length of soft plastic inserts.
- Work on coloured wire without damaging the finish.
- Manipulate, straighten and remove kinks in wire.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Comfortable to use over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Jaws fitted with soft polyurethane inserts.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Zinc-plated handles with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
An essential tool for working with soft metals and fragile finishes. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers.
- Manufacturers of delicate pieces.
- Hobbyists and craft workers.
- Made in England.
- 160 mm length.
- 14 mm jaw opening.
- 9 mm jaw width.
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.
- This plier with soft plastic jaws and comfort grips is also available in 200 mm.
- For a smaller plier with soft plastic jaws and return spring, see our Soft Plastic Jaws Flat Nose Parallel Plier 140 mm.
The parallel plier is the original problem solver from Maun. Now with soft plastic jaw inserts for working with the most delicate finishes. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So why settle for ordinary? We don’t. Nor should a true professional.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is precision made to last and has been since 1944.