THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM SOLVER FROM MAUN, ADAPTED FOR DELICATE WORKING. A JEWELLERY MAKER’S STAPLE.
Engineered with smooth parallel jaws for a firm grip without damaging delicate pieces.
Perfect for working with jewellery and manipulating or straightening soft wire. Soft plastic grips for added comfort.
- Ideal for holding, gripping and manipulating without damage.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Hold soft materials in a firm grip without marking.
- Manipulate, straighten and remove kinks in wire.
- Comfortable to use over long periods.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Smooth jaws for that assured non-marking or damaging of the workpiece.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with soft plastic grips for added comfort.
A workbench essential, for use with soft metals and other delicate materials. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers.
- Manufacturers of delicate pieces.
- Hobbyists and craft workers.
This tool is made to order and therefore has a longer delivery lead time.
- Made in England.
- 140 mm length.
- 10 mm jaw opening.
- 8 mm jaw width.
- 28 mm useable jaw length.
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.
- This plier with smooth jaws and comfort grips is also available in 160 mm and 200 mm.
The parallel plier is the original problem solver from Maun. With smooth jaws, it is essential for jewellery and craft making. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So why settle for ordinary? We don’t. Nor should a true professional.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is precision made to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and extensive range of Craft Tools.
Please note: This tool is made to order and therefore will require longer delivery lead times.