THE ORIGINAL PROBLEM SOLVER FROM MAUN, ADAPTED FOR DELICATE WORKING. A JEWELLERY MAKER'S STAPLE.
Engineered with smooth parallel jaws for a firm grip without damaging delicate pieces.
Perfect for working with jewellery and manipulating or straightening soft wire.
- Ideal for holding, gripping and manipulating without damage.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Hold soft materials in a firm grip without marking.
- Manipulate, straighten and remove kinks in wire.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Smooth jaws to prevent damage to workpiece.
- Wire can be threaded down throat of plier.
- Jaws case hardened to HRC 57 for durability.
- Zinc-plated handles with detailing for added grip.
A workbench essential, for use with soft metals and other delicate materials. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers.
- Manufacturers of delicate pieces.
- Hobbyists and craft workers.
- Made in England.
- 140 mm length.
- 10 mm jaw opening.
- 8 mm jaw width.
- BS 3087-7:1996, ISO 5747:1995.
- This plier with smooth jaws is also available in 125 mm and 160 mm.
The parallel plier is the original problem solver from Maun. With smooth jaws, it is essential for jewellery and craft making. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So why settle for ordinary? We don’t. Nor should a true professional.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is precision made to last and has been since 1944.