MAUN’S ORIGINAL PARALLEL PLIER, NOW REIMAGINED FOR LOOP MAKING WITH DELICATE MATERIALS.
Engineered with smooth parallel jaws for a firm grip without damaging delicate pieces. Spring return for easy handling of parts.
Tapered round jaws make it easy to form various sized loops. Perfect for making earrings and adding details to bracelets.
- Ideal for bending and forming loops.
- Make consistently sized loops of varying diameters.
- Parallel jaws grip securely along their whole length.
- Work without fear of marking or damaging your workpiece.
- Easier handling of parts due to return spring.
- Built to last, with a robust construction and rust-proof finish.
- Tapered round jaws for bending, coiling and loop-making.
- Jaws move in parallel throughout use.
- Smooth jaws to prevent damage to workpiece.
- Long-lasting return spring.
- Jaws case hardened and chemically blackened for durability.
- Stainless steel handles with detailing for added grip.
The essential tool for bending tight curves and loop forming. Ideal for:
- Jewellery makers.
- Fine hobby and craft workers.
- 140 mm length.
- 11 mm jaw opening.
- 3/8″ (9 mm) tip of jaw loop circumference.
- 1 ½″ (28 mm) bottom of jaw loop circumference.
This specialist round nose plier features smooth, tapered jaws. It’s just perfect for delicate work and jewellery making. That’s Maun for you. We see problems and find innovative ways to solve them.
So, why settle for ordinary? We don’t. And you shouldn’t either.
Our pliers have been in action for over 75 years. Each and every one is engineered to last and has been since 1944.
Discover our range of premium, British-made tools today. Like our best selling Side Cutter Parallel Pliers - the combination plier reimagined. Or our superb Diagonal Cutting Pliers and extensive range of Craft Tools.